Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Confessions & Shortcomings of an Amateur Housewife

 10.29.2011




Amateur Housewife, that's me.  And my shortcomings are numerous, I will be the first to admit that.

Confession #1: I am not, nor do I pretend to be, a great chef.  I'm not even a good cook.  More accurately, I am a fairly average beginner cook.

Confession #2: I have burned and ruined 5 pans in the past 5 months of my newlywed career.  I don't know why! Is the heat too high? Do I not babysit the pans long enough while I am in the middle of cooking dinner?

Perhaps I should have registered for additional sets of pans instead of fancifully beautiful china that remains stashed away collecting dust, waiting for me to create an ornate and festive meal worthy of its removal from the cabinets.  Sigh.

2 comments:

mom October 29, 2011 at 9:36 PM  

It's OK Babe. You just take after your mama. Dinner ain't ready til the smoke alarm goes off!! :)

mom October 29, 2011 at 9:38 PM  

The rice looks kinda like a happy face!! :)

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP