Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Natural Anti-Inflammatory Enzymes

 10.09.2011

I have been so busy lately, running non-stop & burning the mid-night oil, I haven't had a chance to update with posts, which I am now trying to catch up on.  But I HAD to share my recent experimental trial with a wonderful natural product that was emphatically recommended by a fellow inflammation suffering family friend: WOBENZYME.

Enduring chronic low back pain for a greater part of my life, I have tried every kind of anti-inflammatory NSAID (non-steroidal anti-inflammatory) that the FDA approved and later either withdrew from the market or reported caused a myriad of adverse side-effects.  Due to my growing concern with the problems artificial chemicals can create, I began a unsuccessful search for natural remedies to help reduce pain and inflammation. 

For the past several months I have dealt with completely unexplained and undiagnosed pain radiating through my shoulders, hips, chest and underneath my buttocks. 

After getting completely confused using a trial and error method of natural supplements and dietary changes and feeling many times like giving up, Wobenzyme is the only supplement thus far that has provided any sort of consistent relief, albeit small. 

After a week and a half of taking this supplement, I noticed I was feeling slightly better throughout.  The pain is not all gone, but the ache, soreness, and over-all chronic tenderness has subsided a little.  I am hoping that this slow process continues in the right direction, and even if it does not completely provide a pain-free body, at least I can take comfort in the assumption that it is not causing any further long-term damage or other problems. 

Of course, as with adding any new dietary supplement to your regime, talk to your own doctor about whether this may work for you.  You can read about and purchase Wobenzyme here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP