Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pioneer Crush

 10.11.2011

It's official.  I have a girl crush on Pioneer Woman.
Her and her Marlboro Man and her perfect Pear Crisp.  Bar-none, the woman has talent, and a sense of humor that I can respect.

How, exactly, did I stumble upon this fanciful farm girl?

I googled apple crisp.  Then I got up from the kitchen table and checked our fridge, which revealed 1 measly apple. 

So then I googled pear crisp, because pears we had! Alas, I clicked on this yummy country-delish recipe.  But of course, I had to try to make my own gluten-free version, using the most natural ingredients I could.

Literally, with my Macbook sitting prominently on the counter, step by step, I began following, chopping, and editing my own version of pear crisp.







1 comments:

mom October 15, 2011 at 3:24 PM  

This looks INCREDIBLY yummy!!!!!!! MMMMMM, I want some----NOW!

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP