Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Homemade Peanut Butter

 11.12.2011

Peanut Butter bought in the supermarket is full of preservatives and can do more harm than good for our bodies.  I read in Dr. Peter D'Adamo's Eat Right For Your Type (I am Type A blood) that peanuts, peanut butter, and pumpkin seeds are the best kind of nuts and seeds for Type A's to process in their bodies because they do not contain harmful lectins that our bodies recognize as foreign invaders.

So I thought why not make my own peanut butter! I ground up about a cup of RAW peanuts in the Vita and made my own warm, creamy peanut butter that was tasty and flavorful, and I won't go back to store bought, ever!


1 comments:

mom November 12, 2011 at 10:46 PM  

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm.... I wanted to taste this!!

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP