Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Our Daily Red...Wine

 11.27.2011

It can get Über frustrating reading all kinds of different scientific claims regarding what's good for you and what's not good for you.  We all know alcohol is not the best for our bodies as it turns to sugar in our bodies and creates acidity in our tissues.  However, red wine is one of those beverages that I consistently hear is not so bad for you, and that in fact, a glass a night can actually have beneficial cardiovascular effects.  Don't quote me, though.

All I am saying is, I was happy to find a decent, organic sulfate-free red wine.  I am allergic to sulfates, my face gets numb after half a glass...suffice to say I'm a cheap date.  But, with organic wine, I was able to drink 2 small glasses and not slur my words! No numbness!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP