Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Homemade Granola!

 11.22.2011




It's actually quite easy to make! I have made 2 batches now...the first batch I made was a cranberry walnut blend.  For the second batch, I tried out apple cinnamon and it was deeee-lish!

By the way, did anyone else not know there was a spice out there called AllSpice?

I had no idea what it was and I kept seeing it in recipe books so I checked out good 'ol Wikipedia and here's what it had to say about Allspice: also called Jamaica pepper, pepper, myrtle pepper, pimenta,or newspice, is a spice that is the dried unripe fruit ("berries") of Pimenta dioica , a mid-canopy tree native to the Greater Antilles, southern Mexico, and Central America, now cultivated in many warm parts of the world.  The name "allspice" was coined as early as 1621 by the English, who thought it combined the flavour of cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP