Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Banana Bread Modernized!

 6.11.2011


Banana bread has always perplexed me.  I don't eat bananas, I would never touch a spotted banana, much less a compost-ready banana.

However, I'd be rich if I had a nickel for every time I downed a loaf of banana bread so fast it got stuck in my throat and I thought I was going to die eating a processed carbohydrate.





For some reason though, banana bread is comfort food.  It smells amazing and it never gets old.  You can't really mess the recipe up either, which i like.  The only thing i could think of better that is better than banana bread, are banana chocolate chunk muffins.... so I made them.
 I know these pictures are not the greatest and I am in the process of getting a digital SLR camera to better capture the ooey goodness of my non-burned baked goods.  This batch of little muffins were so good I tried to freeze half of them so we wouldnt eat them all in 2 days.  They lasted about 4 days.  The recipe is from my aunt Kerry from Nebraska and will be posted in the recipes section.

Turns out, turning old rotting compost fruit into a delicious treat is quite the tasty treat.  Call me David Copperfield. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP