Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

fabulous housewife fav's

 6.08.2011

This weeks beauty favorites list:

secret camouflage covers everything and anything, and the transcluscent powder sets the moisturising foundation flawlessly- or for summer opt for a light sheer tinted moisturizer
i never used foundation primer before but now i am a believer

lady Dior
  
Dior Lip Serums - creamy and smooth and moisturizing! truly luxurious - and the solid weight to the tube just makes me feel classy, and reminds me of the 60's
-
anything that makes O's list is fabulous.  But personally, the mello yello body whip is my favorite and smells so good - right before bedtime my hubby says I smell like a lemon cupcake - yummy!
and also making the list is whipped honey body scrub!



and for the finale! the adorable bag these FHF products come in!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP