Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Instant Gratification...or is it?

 6.05.2011


Getting 4-5 samples of premium beauty products tailored to your desire in the mailbox once a month...sounds genius, too good to be true! but is it???  For only 10 bucks a month... "BIRCH BOX"
promised to deliver with big expectations from me. Between working all day, commuting, and coming home, cleaning up the house, laundry, dishes, making dinner, cleaning up dinner, even in the summer it's dark before I even change my clothes...then it's online shopping time - the stores are closed! What is a girl to do?

I signed up for this service 3 weeks ago and still haven't received by box! I am slowly losing interest so hopefully the box delivers and has amazing products in it....I will post what is in the box each month and review the products for quality, effectiveness, price/value, etc.


.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP