Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sour Cream, Cupcakes, and Seinfeld

 6.08.2011

Sour Cream! Especially with lemon flavored cakes!
Just add 1/4 to a 1/2 cup light sour cream into your batter and it whips up so nice!

Using the Pyrex measuring cup helps fill the cupcakes faster and easier!
Up until this point things were going fine!

I left to get my nails done, Bryan was outside, I mentioned something about the timer but he couldn't remember what I had said, so in the time between his text "what do I do when the timer goes off" and the time i respond "take them out!" my little secret sour cream cupcakes I had planned on making for our party were charred.  I tried to save them by cutting off their tops...so then I had a bunch of tops laying around - reminding me of the Seinfeld muffin stumps! I covered the sad little cupcakes with frosting, using a frosting bag and applicator, but there is no masking a bad burn job.  Period.  Lesson learned (for the 136th time) don't leave the stove un-attended! Sigh. 

Seriously...Seinfeld just never gets old does it?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP