Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

The Circle of Life - Sponges

 6.12.2011

So we were watching Home Improvement the other night, (Bryan fell asleep, as usual :)) and Jill was explaining this complicated process (watch entire video! HILARIOUS) to Tim about the hierarchy of kitchen sponges.  I was loving it! BEcause in my head I was reaffirming that I already implement that same sponge process in our kitchen, but then I realized- Oh MY GOSH, what if Bryan doesn't know the circle of life of the sponges?

So, we had to have that conversation. And now we color code them...But I can't help but wonder...what goes on when I'm not looking. 

Coincidentally, this episode also exemplifies what happens when mom goes to work, and doesn't have time to make the gingerbread houses, or bake for the school bake sale....things start to get sloppy when you don't have TIME to do it all!!!!

Ah sigh.  Time to go swing in our as Bryan says "SOOO orange county low profile tire swing which serves no functional purpose - purely aesthetic"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP