Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

FACE & BODY PRODUCTS TO GET WHILE YOU ARE GROCERY SHOPPING!!

 6.12.2011

These products are available at your local Mother's Market, among a plethora of other fantastic products!
Jason Ester C Vita C Max
Not sure how much vitamin C is actually in here, but who cares, it gently exfoliates and leaves your skin feeling and looking fresh and glowing.  I use in the while I am in the shower, rub it all over your face and then let it soak in for a couple minutes.  Then rinse off with a wash cloth or with your hands really well. 
 

Next product- do you ever wonder why the FDA allows us to use products on our skin that read: FOR TOPICAL USE ONLY.  DO NOT INGEST.  I don't know about you, but am baffled and amazed by our skin today....it's a freaking miracle how human skin is porous from the inside - out. If it where the other way (outside-in), we would drown when taking a bath or swimming. (This was quoted from a doctor on Yahoo Answers... I can;t even make this stuff up! So, the porous condition allows our body to regulate internal heat, expressed in swet glands. Now, some skin products do actually penetrate the skin onto the blood stream, but this is after prolonged processess. 

UM.  Hey Mr. I'm a Dr., could you please elaborate on what you mean by PROLONGED PROCESSESS? Do you mean if I put this on my face every morning and every night for most of my twenties, does that qualify as "prolonged processess?" Or does prolonged processess mean I have to lather, absorb, repeat until I turn into a gel-based mutation? Hence, my next favorite product you can get at Mother's....honey girl organics night creme
smooth, organic, natural, so good you can eat! I wouldn't recommend it, but it is good to know, especially considering there are doctors out there who say things like "Human skin is a living organ, not upholstery."  There are no words.
Moving on, you can also purchase Moisturising shave gel, lavender salt scrub, and lavendar oil spray.
Which leads me to my next point -lavendar oil spray (or any oil spray for that matter) should automatically come with a manufacturers warning on it that says DO NOT TRY THIS ON YOUR HARDWOOD FLOORS.  (or vegetabke oil for that matter, see this interesting question and answer by a contractor - I love his final completely irrelevant comment about what kind of dressing he likes on his salad) I can smell the product liability through the hint of lavendar as I spray my arms and legs after a nice shower where I just scrubbed with it's sister salt scrub.
Because the LAST thing you want as you are trying to relax and detox after your long day at work is to turn the corner to plop into bed and near fall on your a** because the your lavendar oil spray is now an accelerant to make a fool out of yourself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP