Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Go Bananas for Cacao Pudding! (Raw + Vegan)

 9.19.2011




 I couldn't resist making the decadently rich Cacao RAW + VEGAN Pudding again, this time, using actual Raw Cacao Powder instead of Unsweetened Natural Cocoa powder.  Trader Joe's only has Cocoa powder, Mother's sells Raw Cacao powder....but get ready to unleash your wallet for a few ounces of the good stuff - this "superfood" as they call it, in the same family as Goji berries, is not cheap! But man is it tasty and rich, and fantastic in this pudding!

This time, I added a 1/2 tsp. of Organic Bourbon Vanilla Extract (maybe not Raw?) and no water. The avocados I used (organic) were very ripe and the texture just whipped up perfectly!

I added a bit of natural "cool whip" substitute and sliced banana, topped with sprinkled cinnamon! B loved it! This is definitely a favorite around here....I'm gonna get burned out on it though soon if I keep downing it like I have been.  It's maybe time for me to try a new Raw, Vegan Delicious Dessert Recipe!

See Recipe from Original Post here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP