Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Make your own HEALTHY Dressing!

 9.03.2011



Look, if you told me 3 months ago I would be whisking together my own salad dressings for dinner salads, my response would have been
a) Why am I eating salad when I could be eating pizza?
b) MAKE my own dressing? You're kidding right?  No, seriously.  You're kidding.  Did time freeze and suddenly I have an extra 4 hours each day? Ya, didn't think so.

Alas, fast forward to present day and here I am in my little kitchen whipping together the above 4 ingredients to make a fantastically easy and healthy dressing.

Amount to use each ingredient ranges depending on how much you want to make.   If you want to store it for later use, I recommend storing in a mason jar and would only keep it for 1-2 weeks, shaking or whisking before later use.

For one night's use, I used 1/3 c. olive oil, 1 tbsp Balsamic, 1 tsp. Apple Cider Vinegar, and several shakes of Oregano or Italian Seasonings.

Whisk away and pour on your greens.  Now you can honestly say you are a true housewife.  You just made your own da** dressing!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP