Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Home Decor + Shadow Boxes & Jewelry

 9.11.2011

Shadow boxes are how I have managed to keep some of my costume jewelry somewhat organized and accessible.  It also makes beautiful wall decor! 
We are re-doing our master bedroom - it is a work-in-progress....after selling our entire bedroom set on Craigslist, we are going to need to purchase piece by piece until the room is complete!  I can't wait for our king bed! The hardest part about designing a room is the myriad of options.  When it is a blank canvas the possibilities are endless and I find myself stuck in anti-committal land!

Right now I am just pooling together ideas.  These amazing wood mirrors I snatched up at, of all places, Big Lots! The chair, Marshalls.  I still have a LONG way to go. 

PS Bryan thinks it's ugly.  I don't care.  He will see.  In due time, in due time.

Inspiration for our new room:

Natural and reclaimed wood
Burlap Pillows.
European Influence
I got to throw a chandelier in there somewhere!
We are thinking a black distressed wood four poster bed....and a spa-retreat like feeling.  Think pottery barn (traditional) meets vintage chic (in Paris) while on vacation in Figi. Ha!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP