Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Raw Vegan Chocolate Pudding!

 9.14.2011



I am a woman of her word.  I posted yesterday about how excited I was that Mother's Market & Kitchen is opening near our neighborhood.  Mother's has this amazing Raw Chocolate Pudding from their deli that I was blessed to experience because my sweet friend "K" brought it over the other night along with other raw veggies and food:







 

                                                                                                                                                                
The bottom line: this pudding is the richest, creamiest chocolate pudding you've ever tasted!  And you would never guess the ingredients!

Ingredients:
  1. 4 avocados
  2. 1 1/2 c. unsweetened cocoa or cacao powder
  3. 1 c. Raw Organic Agave Nectar
  4. Pinch sea salt
  5. Water (not that much, about a tbsp or 2 - depending on what consistency you desire)

Most recipes say online to blend together ingredients in a blender.  About halfway through that catastrophe, I beg to differ.  B looked at me, covered in cocoa powder and said, why don't you just use the beaters? That's why I married this man!

So I transferred all the half blended ingredients from the blender to a bowl, and used the beaters on high speed until everthing was perfectly blended.  Then I folded in some Carob chips to add texture.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP