Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

July Birchbox...Bet you can't guess what random item was included!

 7.19.2011

Ok I'll tell you.  Birchbox included a granola bar in this months "beauty box." Why? One can only speculate.  What happened to the travel size lipgloss, or hand and nail lotion???  This is the "premier" mail system providing monthly sampling and direct access to cutting edge high-quality beauty buys.  Apparently they took a hike down the Fruit & Grain Express Trail this month and in the spirit of the summer, choose to reach out to those natural and organic tree loving vanity goddesses

But Birch did pull through, so far 2 for 2.  And heck, I think I even figured out why they put that granola snack in there...after sampling all those products I was famished!


REVIEW:
I do like the Redken Shine Spray - not too greasy, and provides subtle shine with an aerosol cap which is nice because you don't have to get your hands all lubed up.

Philosophy facial cleanser I have used before, but I guess Birch does get it's value, since the travel size Purity is about $10 itself at Sephora.

Then there is some Korres shower gel I have yet to try, and Pur mineral powder which has SPF 15! The little brush that came with it thought must be made for 4 year olds, because I have to swirl that thing like 400 times to cover my left side!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP