Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Up for #1, Down for #2

 7.26.2011

How awesome is this handle I saw in the TJ Maxx in Santa Monica?  It got me thinking, whoever invented this came must have studied these porcelain machines in form and function, head-to-the-bowl, constantly testing by providing "samples." And then I thought, it must have been a man who invented this.  Why? Just because it's a toilet? YES.

Is that sexist of me?  I just don't see a woman doing such things with their time.  I mean if there is one thing for sure that I have learned in the first 4 months of being a newlywed, it is that men cherish their precious bathroom time.  They will hold it (I'm using pronouns because I don't want to get too personal here) just so that they can get home to enjoy and take their time, and then sometimes they even snap a shot and send it to their friends! Yes, it's true.  Which is why I assumed the individual who put in the time and effort to come up with this flashy eco friendly dual flush had to have been a man!

Press up for #1.  Press down for #2.  Genius.
PS.  A man had to have also invented the "XLERATOR" hand blower.  If not, then at least came up with the name! HA.  I hate these things! After washing, I turned this bad boy on and the skin on the top of my hand was flapping like a dogs jowls when they stick their head out of the car window!

What happened to soft, plush towels? OR the nice really thick napkins at places like Maggianos! More bathrooms need those!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP