Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sugaring away Unwanted Hair!

 7.23.2011

What the Code says about: Sugaring at Skin So Sweet

Apparently I have been living under a rock and had no idea this form of hair removal even existed.  I have seen Ziba and Brow Threading places pop up ALL over the malls and shopping centers, but the latest Groupon from Skin So Sweet caused me to seriously consider trying a completely new fuzz free alternative:  Sugaring...especially in time for summer.  I am skeptical though.  I have to admit, I have not been back to have my brows threaded, a girl can only take so much pain for vanity sake.  But Skin So Sweet promises the days of wincing and lip-biting your way to a fuzz free epidermis are long gone.  I think for now, I'll let someone else try it.  The girl at the La Mer counter told me she is a big fan, but then again, I think it all comes down to ones own pain tolerance and affinity for fuzz-free living.

Just a thought, you don't see men lining up outside places like this for the sake of hair free backs or chests.  What would the world be like if men obsessed over ever follicle as women did?
Pure comedy.  (Note: Do not watch video if you have a sensitive stomach - or have a low tolerance for seeing hair waxed)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP