Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Day 1, Gluten Free

 7.31.2011

Our very first gluten free meal! YAY! Not too shabby.  This was my first day eating mostly gluten-free save for breakfast (I ate Ezekiel Bread -did not know this was not Gluten Free) and left over egg dish (before my massive hunting trip to Mother's).  The rest of the day consisted of some homeopathic supplements, detox juice from Mothers, some granola, spaghetti and a quinoa macaroon.  I also brought some trail mix along with me to the movies.  I think the trail mix probably isn't the best to keep eating though, because it's from Costco and includes non-hydrogenated corn oil soaked raisins and M&M's . 

Check out the guac from Mothers!!








Those quinoa macaroons are delicious.  The pasta was good, not great, the texture is a little different on the angel hair, but all over, I am full, and feel pretty darn good! Not sure if it's just in my head though...will have to see how the week pans out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP