Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Is that a drinking fountain for dogs or a French lavatory fixture? The next must have bathroom accessory!

 7.21.2011


We had the blessed fortune of spending the beginning of our honeymoon in St. Kitts.

I'll spare you the history lesson but suffice to say, I soon found out this little fabu island with crystal waters and white sand is fully French Owned!

You wouldn't know this until you a) have to go to the lavatory or b) your cab driver opens his mouth and a completely surprising and unexpected French accent emerges!

Beautiful! Parle vu France!

Wi!

So, Bryan and I go to our hotel, on the first day of our matrimonial, wedded tropical bliss-dome, and we take an excited whirl around our room!

We turn towards the bathroom, and as Bryan opens the door, he is met with not ONE but TWO toilets...you can see the wheels in his mind churning.  Yep, it's either a couples twin toilet situation, which....no, I'm not even going to go there.  OR, the Kitians are very fond of their four legged furry friends, so much so that they install doggy drinking fountains so you never have to be alone from your companion!

I got really excited, and tried it out.  Now, the first few tries, I nearly caused 2nd degree burns, then froze my you know what off, and may or may not have caused a slight flooding situation.  But by day 4, I was beginning to wonder, why don't American homes/apartments/condos, etc come with bidets! I mean, I know, they have them here, but the one's here look like deformed toilets, or, at the very least look very medicinal in function and form.  

Not only are they functional, they are fun! I think I am going to try and look into getting a bling bidet!

I am clearly not the only one who shares this opinion.... For a HILARIOUS read and the multi-functionality of a bidet, see these ladies' Canadian Blog!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP