Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

We're all in this together!

 7.31.2011

I just love finding new blogs/sites  that inspire the creative side!  And when I came across this sign (poster?) I had to laugh, because I was just looking through photos I had taken a week and a half ago and .....well.....




YEAH, THAT WAS MY BREAKFAST OF CHAMPIONS.  And last week, it was leftover cookie and frozen yogurt.  I later realized why (hormonal shift - sorry for TMI) but I got to thinking...The reason signs like the one above are so funny is because they are relatable and so true! I feel better knowing I am not be the only one who fails.  And I guess that is all just part of life.  But since the male species does not have to go through a change in their hormones each month to lessen their willpower...I guess that leaves more cheesecake for me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP