Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

August Birchbox Spillage

 8.16.2011

Yes, it's that time again....the time when I run out to the mail hoping the little pink box is inside full of beauty testers and samples!

Today was the day.  Hooray! I opened the Birchbox, not knowing what was going to be inside.


The perfume smells delish, at first there is a fresh citrus scent, then a little while later, the smell begins to take on an Abercrombie, vintage  yet still citrus smell, hard to describe, but definitely I likey  - I will have to wait to see how long it stays on me though.

The mascara appears to be decent.  The Instant Peel and the Line Erasing Serum I look forward to trying (amen to any line eraser.  period); although, neither one are large enough to really see results from in my opinion.

The biggest bust was the Hair Treatment Oil that spilled all over and took away from my Sample.  Don't worry though, I have already e-mailed BirchBox Member Services, and hope they resolve this indiscretion promptly.  I signed it Esquire.  Just kidding, I didn't, but the lawyer in my always comes out in these kinds of situations, I just can't help it!









0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP