Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hot Hot Hot! Chiles, Mango Margaritas, Zucchini Fritters!

 8.07.2011

This weekend we had a Birthday Bash for my brother-in-law and his wife! I wanted to share with everyone the wonderful food that was prepared - not only was it fresh, colorful, light and healthy, but it was beyond delicious 
See below for a great mix of hor de hourves and drinks to serve at a summer get together! 

 Chile plant - talk about fresh HOME MADE salsa! It was amazing!
The batch she made this weekend had crushed pineapple in it!


 I love MASON jars! For juice, adult beverages, flowers, body scrubs, perfect for every occasion!
 The ladies! Mango Rum with homemade lemonade made with fresh lemons, and oranges!

 My mother-in-law makes zucchini fritters, not Gluten Free, but my hubby LOVES them! I will get the recipe and post soon!
 Delicious fresh summer salad with walnuts, feta, mandarin oranges and raspberry vinaigrette.

These little fruit tarts were very light and tasty! (Crust I assumed was non-Gluten free- so I ate the middle!) YUM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP