Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Bye Bye Fro Yo

 8.24.2011

I walked past this disturbing sight outside of our local favorite past-time and felt a little bit better about not only saving $50-60 per month on Yogurtland dates.  This also made me slightly repulsed (this post is not intended to have the same effect on all readers).  But for sugar addicts like myself, anything that decreases (however slight) the exorbitant desire within me for sugar is another step forward!

On another note, Juicing fresh Orange, apple, carrot, ginger, and red cabbage is a nice sweet treat OR  if I don't feel like tacking the mound of dishes that accrues daily, I will opt for a easier clean-up option such as:

Perky's crunchy flax cereal with Hemp/Rice/Coconut Milk are my new post-dinner snacks (Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Wheat Free, sugar free, not 100% raw though, but still a decent snack!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP