Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Chocolate Raspberry Cupcakes - My Cousin's Baby Shower!

 8.21.2011

Over the weekend we celebrated my sweet and beautiful cousin at her very first Baby Shower! My cousin, Sunny threw the baby shower.  She was stressing about throwing a party for one of the MOST creative people we know (my cousin Kacey is a photographer, among her many talents....see her website here.) But there was no reason for her to stress as you can see below! It was a BEAUTIFUL and perfect shower with family and friends!

While I was limited in what I could eat at the brunch, due to the gluten and sugar restraints, which can be so hard at events like these, especially when you have cupcakes like THOSE....) I still HAD to show off these adorable chocolate cupcakes with multi-colored frosting and a raspberry on top! 





 My beautiful Mama and the Mama-to-be!
 Me and the beauty!
 Mama-to-be and her mama!
 Only Kace can rock being 6 months preggers in white stilettos!

 Baby things basket was our idea for putting her gifts together in a basket that she can later use for a changing table station or toys or whatever she needs!
 Don't freak out...this is just me stealing beautiful baby Ruby while she napped, giving her mama a break.  PS - Ruby is 6 weeks old and her mama already is in her pre-preggers jeans! Props to her!
 The cousins :) Sunny on the left...who despite being stressed about the shower (i.e. making it "cute and creative enough") pulled it all together with the help of her daughter Grace and put on a tremendous Shower Brunch!
 Yep, that's your mama, baby Swayze....
How beautiful is SHE?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP