Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Biology, Physiology, Psychology, PIE-OLOGY?

 8.12.2011



At the close of 2 weeks trying the Gluten Free Lifestyle that so many cult-like followers rave about, I must admit, I was craving a BURGER with a BUN, or Melty Cheesy Pizza.  And I kind of thought, mistakenly, that I would have lost at least a pound or two.  I mean, for all intents and purposes, I have been substantially devoid of Gluten for 13.5 days!
But whatever, I'm not bitter.  What? I'm Not! I digress...

On the way home from work sitting in traffic, stomach growling loudly and uncomfortably, I hurriedly type gluten free pizza into my blackberry browser and I am gleefully surprised to find a local pizza place that is fairly new in town, that I had never tried before, offered G-Free Pizza! Sold.

This place is AMAZING and is sure to inspire all the rage as soon as people catch on and half of America jumps on the G-free bandwagon with me.  B opted out of G-free tonight,  think he has had enough "QUINOA" imitation rice and fusilli for the week.
 They make your pizza right in front of you and you can add toppings, however many you want, and the price remains the same! About $7.50 for a 9inch pizza, $6 if you are plain and cheesy.
 B's pizza in the making.
 Wood-burning oven!
Then, while you wait, you can either be tempted by the silver shiny stack of foil wrapped DING-DONGS made by Hostess, or you can read the interesting quotes on the wall! Below are some of my favorites!


 Mae West is legendary.
 Here's my Gluten free crust/pizza! It was SO good, I got mine with olive oil, Mozzarella (I'm not quite dairy free yet people, one thing at a time!), artichoke hearts, tomatoes, mushrooms, onions, and of course, Jalepenos!
 Here is the hubby's pizza.  Very thin crust, he opted for pesto, pepperoni, peppers mozzarella and jalepenos.  I didn't try his but he ate it all so I know he liked it!


I noticed at the end of our pizzas, B's "regular thin crust" had greese left on the waxy recycled paper and mine did not have ANY!
One point for Gluten!


And they have these cute little boxes sitting out for you to take your slice home and have for breakfast tomorrow morning! Don't judge!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP