Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Mongolian BBQ meets Pad Thai Saute

 8.06.2011

It has been a full week of Gluten Free living for me; plus, I've added supplements to my diet for the first time in, well, ever.  Learning new recipes and constantly patrolling the "input" to my mouth can be a bit exhausting.  I know it will get easier as I fumble along this journey, trying new recipes and seeing what works best for my body.  What is inspiring to me is the whole world of Gluten Free followers who have gone before me.  

Below is a recipe I made this week for dinner and it was SO good.  It's a bit like Mongolian BBQ/Pad Thai, and of course, B covered his in....Sriracha! 


First, saute veggies in extra virgin olive oil on low heat.  I used the staple veggies we love which are zucchini, mushrooms, onion, tomato.
Add 3 TBSP of Pad Thai Sauce from TJ's.  Then fry an egg and add the scrambled egg into the saute.  I forgot to coat the egg pan with oil, which is a no-no and results in a VERY sticky situation.  I like to use extra virgin olive oil spray (Mother's Market).
 Boil water and cook Gluten Free Rice Noodles for 15 minutes....I love how it says on the back that the noodles can withstand quite a bit of over-cooking, which is nice if you are easily distracted during your meal preparation.
Top with pre-cooked chicken cut into cubes.



Top with, of course, Sriracha!

1 comments:

Inspired by eRecipeCards August 26, 2011 at 8:11 AM  

And yest another use for my beloved rotisserie chickens (I just can't stop, I buy one everyweek, cheaper than the raw ones)!

love this, will be making soon. Added to my eRecipeBox!

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP