Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

S'More Erotica...Disclaimer: For True Sugar Lovers Only!

 8.25.2011

There's nothing wrong with fantasizing about dessert, right? Browsing foodie blogs in my not-so-spare time, I find myself yearning for the days of consuming mass amounts of ooey-gooey morsels such as the S'mores pudding served in a schooner I once enjoyed in my not-to-distant-past over lunch with friends at a side street cafe, Simmzy's in Manhattan Beach. 

This trip down memory lane inspired me to share s'more of my top 5 confectionary erotica: 

First, for a nearly identical S'Mores Pudding recipe (pictured above) from Annie's Eats click here



 Sunset Magazine's Grown-up S'mores Sandwiches starts off the tantalizing list.
 


 Baking Addiction's cupcakes knows how to tip me off the wagon...

 S'Mores Cupcake Ice Cream Sandwiches.

 Annie sure knows her S'Mores.  Recipe here.
For those of you wanting more than a cupcake, see Annie's Eat's S'Mores Cake Recipe here.












Bakerella give's Annie a run for her money with these S'Mores Cupcakes.

Whether my longing for all things saccharine is healthy or not, I consider my day dreams and Pavlovian salivary reaction to photos like this simply a stage in my grieving process since my recent separation from all things sugar.

The only thing that keeps me going is the genius invention of Stevia.  Thank GOD for that leaf!

















Check out 6 new S'mores recipes here!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP