Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

This one's for the guys...Read up!

 8.12.2011

(Guys... this one is for you, so yes, you can read and not feel embarrassed) 

Although I firmly believe the demographic I connect with through blogging is women, I realized, 

men love food, 
men love their women, 
and men need to know how to cook.   
Happy Wife, Happy Life!

 I love that saying! A happy wife/girlfriend/S.O. you will have if you learn to cook a meal or two and let her put her feet up after a long day.

Lucky for me, I married a man who knows, or cares enough, to make a good meal from scratch when I have been gone ALL day skipping from work to appointment to run errands and come home pooped.

Here is a meal B made this week for me, the Risotto definitely beats Polenta's any day! 

*Gluten Free Vegetarian Tacos with Risotto

Layer on top of corn tortillas:
Guacamole (hand-made!) Mash avocados!!! 
Pinto and Kidney Beans
Tomatoes
Mushrooms (makes it meaty, you could substitute with chicken or steak!)
Chili Salsa 
Lettuce
Jalepenos (I swear these are B's favorite food group)



For information on Lundberg Farms Eco-Farmed Risottos, check out their website here.
The Risotto was excellent.  Yes, kind of a surprise pairing with Tacos, but, hey, it all goes to the same place anyway right? It was delicious!




1 comments:

Merut August 13, 2011 at 9:17 AM  

That is impressive. You are a lucky lady. My man can cook a decent breakfast, but other than that it is toast or spaghetti. Yum yum. Still, it is the gesture that counts.

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP