Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Fruit Smoothies!!

 8.06.2011

This weekend I was going to make G-free pancakes, but our cleaning lady came (thank God!) and I felt like making something fast and not highly dish-prone so as to preserve the clean counter-tops for a day.  We opted for Mixed Berry + Mango Smoothies. 

 I loaded the blender with frozen mixed berries (blueberries, strawberries, blackberries) and frozen mango (the kind with no added sugar), poured some liquid Ginger into the mix, water, and although I would have preferred to give the smoothie creamy texture by using coconut milk, we ran out, so I supplemented with organic, fat-free half and half. 

The result? Yummy, mess-free, creamy and anti-oxidant infused smoothies! Yay!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP